About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Christmas Gift

This session was almost like shooting a wedding with the number of people involved!  Despite the sun in everyones' eyes in order to get the beautiful lake in the background, everyone looks like they were having a good time.  I started with the four boys and their families (who gave this session as a gift to their parents for Christmas) added the grandparents to each photo, did the entire group together and then we broke off and got all the other shots (couples, kids, randoms).

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would appreciate a gift like this!  Contact me if you're interested.  I have a few more of this coming up this Fall.  Everyone really benefits from it in the long run!

It took me awhile to edit these and then I forgot to post them on my blog.  Here are some of my favorites... better late than never.

Let's kick off with one of my best friends, who married into this great family.

















EVERYONE!


Boys will be boys!


Mom and dad with their four boys... I love it.

Me spoiling my bff with a shot of her and her baby


They remind of ducks... but I REALLY like this.





Can't you feel the love in this one?



The Matriarch and Patriarch






No comments: