About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Full Hands = Full Heart

I was happy to make it Jasper and be able to take these pictures for one of my BFF's.  FOUR children!  They handle them all so well and make four kids look glorious, but remind many of us that we shouldn't complain about our hands being full! ;)
UGH... I miss them all already!!!!  Bring some chaos to Indy and come visit will ya!?








LOOK who's ONE!!!!
Sometimes it's SOOOOO cute when they DON'T do exactly what you want!

Dad is so great at getting these kids to crack up.  He worked hard for me!
The busy busy mom... beautiful inside and out.







Don't worry... I ended up removing the spot on his shirt after I saw this here!






These were a disaster because these kids were so done... with a few head swaps I managed to get this... works for me!
popcicles to cool off at the end













2 comments:

Calabar Gal said...

They are all so cute! Lovely pictures...

Lauren said...

THANK YOU my talented friend!!