About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Friday, June 8, 2012

More Family Portraits


Here are portraits of a family that might as well be considered our relatives.  I was basically taking photos for my husband's "brother", one of my best friends, and pseudo "nieces" and "nephew".  Mom and dad wanted some head shots for their business so I offered to do family photos as well.  Family Dental Innovations has been very good to us so I'm hoping they feel the same way about ML Photography. ;)
I loved taking pictures of these little ones.  Plain and simple.

My favorite


This family is known for their eyes


Baby didn't make it until the end :(  I wish she was in this photo.
Head Shots












See... look at these eyes!








eyes, eyes, eyes!





Nearly impossible to get everyone to cooperate... but my style is candid and
I knew I would have more attempts with this family.

Although the parents were not interested, I refused to leave out the family dog





No comments: