About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

More Head Shots

There must be a demand for head shots because I've gotten more requests for these lately.  I have a feeling that it has a lot to do with PRICE... and I'm definitely affordable!  I've run into individuals that have had to pay a little too much at __________ (insert name of photo chain here) and aren't that thrilled with the results.  With all the small business owners out there and people who work for themselves this is something in high demand.  I'm here to help!  I took this lovely couple's photos for the price of one session.  (They wanted to pay me more, but I refused ;).

After my last post, I had a few people mention that if that family had such great eyes, why were the pictures in black and white?  The answer is because for some reason I LOVE black and white.  It must stem from my early days of photography.  It was all I knew.  I gravitate towards it and it actually took me awhile to learn to "see" in color again when I was taking photographs.  I've added a few of the pictures in color too on that blog post.

Furthermore, in this post I've decided to go ahead and post duplicate images of the same shots with different color adjustments to showcase variety with the same photograph after basic edits.  Here are some of my favorites from the latest head shots.

































No comments: