About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Adding Grandparents to a Great Family Session

It's obvious I love taking family photos by the enthusiasm I exude on my blog, but it was especially enjoyable watching grandparents join in on the fun with my cousin's family.  Can you tell they live in Florida? ;)

These young boys, loved having their pictures taken!  Lucky for me.  The older "young man" not so much, but he was an unbelievable sport.  

You'll notice a focus on the youngest boy and that's because it was also his 2 year shoot.

It was an honor taking this family's photos.  Here is a handful to share with you.

(If anyone out there would like to trade their expertise for a free photo shoot please let me know).  I'm working on my website and logo.  I have the logo drawn.  I just need to make it digital.  (And then start watermarking my pictures asap.) As a busy mom if I get assistance on these things they might get completed!













































No comments: