About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bring on a few props!

I can't tell you how cool it was to finally shoot a family session for my running buddy (who is currently training without me since I am "with child").  Mom brought a few props for us to use which changed things up a bit!  I'm not typically into props for family sessions so I always encourage props to be somewhat sentimental if we use them.  That happened to be the case with this rocking chair so it worked for me.

They all did such a great job and I honestly think the boys had a good time!


Stud.  Posed for me right away.


She has great hair doesn't she?




My boys.  Yep you heard me right.























No comments: