About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Troopers!

This entire family blew me away!!  Not only were they laid back and worked well with me, but they didn't mind chancing one of the worst weather days we've had in a while!  In fact, even after careful radar watch on both our parts, we still ended up doing this session in a light drizzle!!  At the end, it was pretty much raining.  I just have to hand it to ALL of them.  Not a single one complained once!  Seriously.  No way would my own family have been that pleasant.  It took the youngest a while to warm up to MY camera in her face, but you'll see we got some keepers regardless.

We ended up with a record number of pictures from this session because there were so many candids, but I did my best to narrow it down.




























I love this.  




This is a funky version of this picture.  It was too sweet not to play around with.

I had to end with this one in good humor!
It was COMPLETELY raining, the kids had COMPLETELY come out their shells, and they were DONE.




No comments: