About Me

My photo
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Meredith (Saad) Loughmiller was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She went to Indiana University where she majored in Elementary Education and took a series of fine arts and photography courses. After graduating, Meredith taught in Chicago Public Schools for 8 years. After 9 years in the Windy City she moved to Carmel, Indiana to settle down with her young family. Following a few years as a stay-at-home mom, Meredith embarked on something for herself utilizing many skills and talents that sat dormant for too long! Lo and behold: ml photography. Although Meredith continues to enjoy staying home with her three children, ML Photography has been a successful endeavor for four years now!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Family Farm Time

I had a nice little Saturday evening in Jasper, IN with this great family.  I started with one family to capture their baby at three months and then we did an extended family session afterwards.  They couldn't have been more laid back and fun.  They had the family stone picked out for their formal portrait location.

I'm not a country girl and yet I love shooting on farms.  The amount of character and the story that a family farm call tell is so inspirational that it's almost chilling to me.

I'm really going to try and narrow down the pictures here...

First, here's the one family with their three month old.


This chest was part of a gift this family received when the dad's grandfather past away.

I couldn't get over how much color and richness could be found in a soy bean field!  How cute are they here?











And now for the extended family session.  Mom and dad, with their three kids who all have families of their own now.










Yep.. this is corn!










That's a wrap!

I will be printing one of this last picture for myself.  If I could do it all over again we would have shot the family pictures in front of this pond, but I didn't find out about this spot until we were done!  (The barn area was unfortunately off limits)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Meredith - these pictures are amazing! Such cute moments captured

Unknown said...

Meredith - these pictures are awesome! So many cute moments captured